In a court filing from the Department of Justice, the Trump administration has said it’s too late to halt the demolition of the White House’s historic East Wing, calling statements in the lawsuit ...
The project has gone through various changes since it was first announced in July including financing, seating capacity and cost of the project.
WISN 12 News on MSN
Memo says White House was 'excellently preserved' during East Wing demolition for Trump's ballroom
The White House mansion's eastern facade appears to have been "excellently preserved" when demolition crews tore down the East Wing to make way for President Donald Trump's planned ballroom, an ...
WASHINGTON(AP) — They're divided along party lines on policy. They're divided on the government shutdown. And now federal lawmakers are divided on the demolition of the East Wing of the White House to ...
Lawyers for the Trump administration and a historic preservation group are slated to appear in court Tuesday afternoon in a bid to halt — at least temporarily — President Donald Trump's plan to ...
The White House said Thursday that it was not feasible to save the East Wing due to severe structural problems, as officials defended its demolition while unveiling details of President Donald Trump’s ...
Travis Gettys is a senior editor for Raw Story based in northern Kentucky. He previously worked as a web editor for WLWT-TV and a contributing writer for the Kentucky Enquirer, and he also wrote for ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results