The standoff between President Donald Trump and Harvard University escalated, with Trump now demanding $1 billion in damages. The post Trump demands $1 billion from Harvard, says university is ...
The Trump administration has been threatening to withhold federal funds from Harvard and several other universities over pro-Palestinian protests and diversity and transgender policies.
President Donald Trump is demanding a $1 billion payment from Harvard University to end his prolonged standoff with the Ivy League campus, doubling the amount he sought previously as both sides appear ...
President Donald Trump said Monday that he is seeking $1 billion in damages from Harvard University while blasting The New York Times for a report that said he was dropping demands.
The announcement is the latest development in the White House's ongoing feud with the Ivy League institution.
Harvard has been a central focus of the administration's broad campaign to leverage federal funding to force change at U.S. universities.
The lawsuit marks the latest clash in an ongoing legal battle between the White House and the university.
The Trump administration has fired another shot in its nearly year-long battle with Harvard University over federal funding to the institution, filing a new lawsuit against the school Friday.
In 2024, former Internal Revenue Service contractor Charles Edward Littlejohn, of Washington, D.C. — who worked for Booz ...
On Monday, The New York Times reported that, according to four Trump administration and Harvard officials, the embattled president had finally dropped his $200 million demand in hopes of reaching a ...
By Jan Wolfe and Susan Heavey Feb 13 (Reuters) - The Trump administration sued Harvard University on Friday, accusing it of failing to comply with a federal investigation and seeking documents to ...
Professor Maya Jasanoff, expected to be the next chair of Harvard’s History Department, espouses leftist views online.