Manitoba Premier Wab Kinew says he told Prime Minister Mark Carney during a virtual meeting Thursday that he backs the federal government's response to U.S. tariffs, while stressing that his province ...
Manitoba Premier Wab Kinew says he and other provincial leaders are backing the federal government's response to tariffs ...
Canada was largely spared in U.S. President Donald Trump’s long-feared plan to impose tariffs on imports from dozens of ...
Immediately after taking office in October 2023, Kinew directed his cabinet to accelerate the elimination of fossil fuels from Manitoba Hydro’s energy production by shutting down the last fossil ...
Hours before U.S. President Donald Trump announced wide-sweeping tariffs Wednesday, the Manitoba government said it will ...
Hours before sweeping new U.S. tariffs were unveiled Wednesday, Premier Wab Kinew visited the Maple Leaf Foods plant in ...
Explore more
The Manitoba government does not plan to phase out natural gas from the Brandon Generating Station by 2035 as previously ...
Wab Kinew is suggesting a previous commitment to ensure Manitoba Hydro is fully green by 2035 may not be attainable after all ...
The Manitoba government is promising $150 million for the agricultural sector to help handle tariffs imposed by the United ...
The campaign trail took a back seat on Tuesday, as all eyes were on Washington, where U.S. President Donald Trump unveiled ...
Canada will fight with “purpose and force” against the trade war unleashed by Donald Trump, Prime Minister Mark Carney said ...
The Manitoba government announced it will invest more than $150 million in support of agriculture jobs, to help handle tariffs imposed by the United States and China. The province says it will provide ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results