Carlos Alcaraz insisted he has full confidence in his team following the shock offseason split from long-term coach Juan Carlos Ferrero. Former world No. 1 Ferrero had guided Alcaraz since he was 15, ...
Former Brazil and Real Madrid star Roberto Carlos has been released from hospital after heart surgery this week. Hospital Vila Nova Star made the announcement on Friday without elaborating. The ...
Soccer icon Roberto Carlos is recovering after undergoing a preventive heart procedure, a situation the Brazilian great addressed directly this week to calm concern among fans around the world.
Copyright 2026 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2026 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. Former Brazil player Roberto Carlos arrives to ...
Roberto Carlos has been discharged from the Brazilian clinic where he underwent heart surgery. The former player will now continue his recovery at home and is expected to return to the clinic in the ...
Roberto Carlos has been discharged after the heart operation he underwent. "I thank the entire medical team for their attention, care and treatment during this period," wrote the Real Madrid and ...
Brazilian football great Roberto Carlos has said that he is recovering well after undergoing a heart procedure. Carlos, who won the 2002 World Cup and finished runner-up in 1998 with Brazil, posted a ...
Roberto Carlos says he's recovering well after undergoing heart procedure. Image: Insta-Carlos Former Brazil and Real Madrid legend Roberto Carlos has reassured fans that he is recovering well after ...
Hospital Vila Nova Star in Sao Paulo said Roberto Carlos was found to have a heart obstruction and was advised to undergo a coronary angioplasty the same day. Former Brazil and Real Madrid great ...
Real Madrid and Brazil legend Roberto Carlos has rubbished rumours that he suffered a heart attack. The former left-back underwent surgery recently, with reports in Spain claiming it was an emergency ...
Roberto Carlos has updated fans from his hospital bed (Picture: oficialrc3/Instagram) Roberto Carlos has spoken out from hospital about his current condition, denying rumours that he suffered a heart ...
ROBERTO CARLOS is “recovering well” after he had been rushed to hospital. The Brazil and Real Madrid legend underwent emergency surgery following a diagnosis with a heart condition Please provide a ...